Will you buy new RE Chapter?
Will you buy the whole chapter or just some character(s) or just skip? And why if you can tell too ;-)
Will you buy the whole chapter or just some character(s) or just skip? And why if you can tell too ;-)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I won't be, nothing in it interests me. I am looking forward to playing against Wesker though
Yeah absolutely - been playing the RE games since the 90s. It's an easy buy for me. Wesker's power looks like a lot of fun, too, and more RE characters being on the survivor side is all I want.
Yeah, probably. Mainly for Ada and Wesker, since they're two of my favorite RE characters. Also, Wesker looks really fun to play, so obviously I have to try him out.
gotta buy it so i can get my anti camp perk.