We need to get an All-Kill map some day

Just imagine, streets of Seoul, wet puddles, neon lights.

It could be a mix of an indoor map and an outdoor map or just a claustrophobic outdoor map.

There is so much room for creativity!

I just hope bhvr will do it eventually, maybe after all the map reworks.. Maybe..

image.png


Comments

  • Some people suggested remaking something like Hawkins to be like Trickster’s hidden warehouse or music studio which I could also get behind. But yeah, I don’t play Trickster that much but I’m all for neat looking maps. 🙂

  • @dugman said:

    Some people suggested remaking something like Hawkins to be like Trickster’s hidden warehouse or music studio which I could also get behind. But yeah, I don’t play Trickster that much but I’m all for neat looking maps. 🙂

    Thats a good idea.But I vote more for a burning backstage

  • I was going to say a stadium Map for him

  • an all-kill map would either need to be an indoor map of its own type, which I really wouldnt like

    What I'd personally like to see would be an outdoor map with an outdoor stage.

    a huge outdoor stage with a generator on top of it, repairing it starts the stage lights and some fireworks as well as trickster's song from his trailer

    generic loops around it, a killer shack but filled with posters for tricksters next concert, a basement with 1 of tricksters victims chained to the wall.


    his map has some great potential, and as long as it has a lot of neon colors I'd love it

  • I always imagined the All-Kill chapter presented the opportunity to create one of the darkest maps in DbD. Chasing shadows silhouetted against fire and neon. Places lit by flickering fluorescents. Places with loud unique footsteps like puddles, sleeping homeless people, piles of garbage and broken glass to offset the lessened lighting.

    Truly a missed opportunity.