I think the slower gen speeds encourage face camping so that kind of bugs me. The justification for the killer buff seems to be "well, elite swf teams still wreck killers." And I'm not sure that's the way to balance a game without an easy to use in game voice chat.
Still having fun with it though. I just find the only real way to consistently escape is to hook up in voice with other survivors. If that's the case and that's what the game is balanced around Behavior needs to add in game voice chat.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Voted for "No". "Yes"/"No" is not really a good choice for this kind of question.
Something like "A lot more than before", "a lot less than before", etc. would be nice.
So I 100% like the game less than before.
Still like it so, yes.
I think the slower gen speeds encourage face camping so that kind of bugs me. The justification for the killer buff seems to be "well, elite swf teams still wreck killers." And I'm not sure that's the way to balance a game without an easy to use in game voice chat.
Still having fun with it though. I just find the only real way to consistently escape is to hook up in voice with other survivors. If that's the case and that's what the game is balanced around Behavior needs to add in game voice chat.