Prime Gaming.
A bit lackluster when the reward is something we already got before?
I didn't even realize this until trying to use the code and wondering why it wouldn't work.
Does this mean I can just give this code away?
A bit lackluster when the reward is something we already got before?
I didn't even realize this until trying to use the code and wondering why it wouldn't work.
Does this mean I can just give this code away?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Official answer of devs: Not in forum
Damn assuming it wasn't somehow tied to my account I was gonna just toss it in here like a grenade.
I've seen other people leave the code on the walls of whoever wanted it but yeah, I think it's against the rules to do so on the forum.
Edit: Lol yeah, there's a sticky right at the top saying not to share codes. Not sure how I missed that.
Glad it's nothing unique and awesome, Amazon can get bent. But still, it's pretty lame lmao.