Survivors stop trying to heal people who are using their medkit

i am seriously sick of other survivors who run up to me while i use my medkit and then keep tbagging trying to get me to let them heal me. why the hell would i waste my medkit by healing a little then letting your tbagging ass touch my when im at 70%. GO DO A GEN.

let me add that the people who are the problem are the ones who sit there until you finish healing. if they don't stop healing then LEAVE. all of this is about people you find running around healing not unhooks. if i notice We'll make it then yes i will let you heal me.

well im not gonna be paying attention to the thread anymore since no one is actually addressing what i do have the issue with.

Comments

  • I can't prove you're not self-caring, and that's not a chance i'm willing to take.

  • @Ryuhi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3137421#Comment_3137421

    Only time I'm ever petty like that is if they try to 4% right in my face while im making the save. I'll usually save em anyway, but you just forfeit your heal and bodyblocks.

    I had this today, right when I approached the hook she yeeted off. It was the Jane in my Whiteglyph challenge... she died:

    image.png


  • I think everyone's rule of thumb should be:

    • ask once if you're trying to be helpful
    • ask twice if you have a build or challenge dedicated to it
    • don't ask a third time
  • @Huge_Bush said:

    Maybe I want you to save it so you can need it when teammates can’t heal you.

    Maybe I just want to touch you and feel your hot and sweaty body beneath my hands?

    Stop being selfish and let me touch you!

    arm-marina-you-had-me-going-there-for-the-first-part-the-second-half-kinda-threw-me.jpeg

    Well . . .

    That's certainly . . . a reason . . .

    I guess?

  • But I have Renewal + We’ll make it I need to heal team.

  • @KayTwoAyy said:

    I think everyone's rule of thumb should be:

    • ask once if you're trying to be helpful
    • ask twice if you have a build or challenge dedicated to it
    • don't ask a third time

    What if i ask once and patiently wait for an answer? Ignoring me is not an answer.

  • As someone who runs renewal, you probably just got me killed.

  • Renewal player here. I want to heal.

  • Just accept the heal. Maybe they need it for a perk, maybe they want the points, either way it doesn't matter their reasoning. If someone approaches me while I'm healing with a medkit, I'm not gonna say no.

  • I agree with the OP people don't understand two people stuck doing an action is so much worse than one person doing the action while the other does a gen. If I want a heal I'll ask for it otherwise let me use my gd medkit I brought it for a reason.

1 2 ›