Is the store bugged for everyone else?

Whenever I go to preview an item it equips that characters base cosmetics instead of keeping the ones I have equipped, anyone else getting this?

Makes seeing if items actually go together or if it's a horrible combination

Comments

  • This has been happening for a while, not sure if it’s a known bug or how they want the store to operate now. I have seen some people say it’s a way for them to ensure that Jeryl isn’t a possibility, but not sure if that is true.

    But, yes, I also hate this! I like mixing and matching and rarely buy whole outfits. Because I can’t see how the item is going to look, I haven’t bought a cosmetic since this store change.

  • Yeah and it's really annoying.

  • @Mockingjay_S451 said:

    This has been happening for a while, not sure if it’s a known bug or how they want the store to operate now. I have seen some people say it’s a way for them to ensure that Jeryl isn’t a possibility, but not sure if that is true.

    But, yes, I also hate this! I like mixing and matching and rarely buy whole outfits. Because I can’t see how the item is going to look, I haven’t bought a cosmetic since this store change.

    Thatd be an awful way to fix that for sure if that is why

    @Mister_xD said:

    Yeah and it's really annoying.

    yeah definitely, well guess I'll hold onto my shards for awhile more lol

  • Yes it's annoying! I won't buy stuff from the shop as long as the bug exists.

  • It’s an acknowledged bug, yes


    i would assume it’s relatively high priority since it may result in players not buying stuff…

    here a link:

    @Remedicist said:

    I noticed that I cannot view my own outfit when pressing on an individual piece to view if that piece would look good on the outfit. It always reverts the entire outfit to the default look except for the individual piece.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/C1OUDCRR531J/tricky.png

    For example, if I choose this individual Trickster outfit cosmetic, the weapon and face pieces become the default cosmetic instead of showing what I have equipped. This means that I cannot see if the body piece that I do not own would look good with the weapon and face pieces that I have equipped.