Tell me about your day.

>Dog barks to get my attention cause her water bowl was empty.
>Suddenly someone knocked on the door and i opened.
>Its a cop that looks like Jonah Hill from
 21 Jump Street.
>Questions me about the barking Dog.
>He realizes that im not taking it seriously and i'm trying to surpress my laugh.
>Accidently calls him not-slim shady while trying to answer his questions.
>Gets fined.

So how was your day?

Comments

  • I had breakfast with some lads, nothing really special besides that

  • My day feels boring
  • >Dog barks to get my attention cause her water bowl was empty.
    >Suddenly someone knocked on the door and i opened.
    >Its a cop that looks like Jonah Hill from
     21 Jump Street.
    >Questions me about the barking Dog.
    >He realizes that im not taking it seriously and i'm trying to surpress my laugh.
    >Accidently calls him not-slim shady while trying to answer his questions.
    >Gets fined.

    So how was your day?
    😄[1] LOL
  • Went to a good breakfast, drove go carts in cold weather, bought some nerf guns, shot my bros. Pretty good so far.
  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    >Dog barks to get my attention cause her water bowl was empty.
    >Suddenly someone knocked on the door and i opened.
    >Its a cop that looks like Jonah Hill from
     21 Jump Street.
    >Questions me about the barking Dog.
    >He realizes that im not taking it seriously and i'm trying to surpress my laugh.
    >Accidently calls him not-slim shady while trying to answer his questions.
    >Gets fined.

    So how was your day?

    Now that I have my coffee...it's going GREAT!

  • Oh you know just a regular ol day for me, just getting ready right now to go to bed...thinking that I'll die all alone...all while I cry myself to sleep every night....thinking if anyone actually even cares about me....or that if they would care if one day I just mysteriously disappeared....what would they say if I died.....

  • Holidays at the post office... what's not to love? There's a reason it's called "going postal" when you absolutely lose it.

  • @Keene_Kills said:
    Holidays at the post office... what's not to love? There's a reason it's called "going postal" when you absolutely lose it.

    Why hasn't retail gotten a saying yet!?

  • Very cringy, I study 3d modeling and animation and our tutor forced us to animate a fortnite dance.

    And no, me posting it is out of question.

  • Very cringy, I study 3d modeling and animation and our tutor forced us to animate a fortnite dance.

    And no, me posting it is out of question.

    Demand your money back.
  • I think it was because of your name lol.
  • >get into English class
    >everything is going good, hear a story about some chick getting ran over by a car (she's fine it was >10mph)
    >everyone dies laughing, we start working on plagiarism
    >I ask if I can go to the office if we finish early 
    >"JUST STOP. YOU WEREN'T HERE LAST FRIDAY AND YOU'RE BEING VERY OBNOXIOUS AND RUDE ABOUT IT. I'M SICK OF YOUR ATTITUDE."
    >All 5 other people give me a look of "what happened"
    >later on she calls me "distraction factory number one" for doodling angry eyes and a Hitler mustache on a lady. 

    Confusing but entertaining.