New take on my all seeing dredge build

20220815_141210.jpg

Added some lethality with make your choice. Give it a try. I'm loving it so far

Comments

  • I’d swap BBQ for darkness revealed personally. Synergises well with his teleport

  • You should try swapping out scourge hook for darkness revealed and change your addon's up to use the ottomarian writing(-4 seconds to tp cooldown outside of nightfall) and lav mic(lockers all slam open and close when tping around and survivor auras are revealed for x seconds when you use your last tp token)

  • @Carth said:

    You should try swapping out scourge hook for darkness revealed and change your addon's up to use the ottomarian writing(-4 seconds to tp cooldown outside of nightfall) and lav mic(lockers all slam open and close when tping around and survivor auras are revealed for x seconds when you use your last tp token)

    Darkness revealed is good? Don't I have to search a locker for that?

  • @Carth said:

    You should try swapping out scourge hook for darkness revealed and change your addon's up to use the ottomarian writing(-4 seconds to tp cooldown outside of nightfall) and lav mic(lockers all slam open and close when tping around and survivor auras are revealed for x seconds when you use your last tp token)

    Had the microphone but wanted to add a more lethal add on instead. I've been playing around with all the add ons and combos I can make. His aura reading is by far the best to suit my playstyle. About to try darkness revealed over BBQ

  • @Davenport916 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3135939#Comment_3135939

    Darkness revealed is good? Don't I have to search a locker for that?

    It has two great things going for it for dredge, 1. It has a fairly low cooldown(30 seconds) and 2. The locker requirement.

    2 is ok/kinda annoying on most killers but since any time you tp and jump out you will be at a locker already it has the best synergy with dredge as a result.

    If you jump out and aren't instantly in a chase you can invest ~2 seconds or so and maybe spot a survivor trying to hide out of LoS or even get great cross map info


    The only time I really don't like darkness is when I get swamp maps

  • @Davenport916 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3135939#Comment_3135939

    Darkness revealed is good? Don't I have to search a locker for that?

    With Dredge darkness revealed is great and synergies excellently with his power. Even without dredge it can be a game changing perk.