Onryo things
Well today was my first time going against her Lol
And I have some questions
Wiki says some things about her power and I have 3 questions
1. It says that the tv plays different things when a survivor is nearby or not . Does anybody have a video so I can see that?
2. The wiki also says that if all TVs are turned off the all then turn automatically on like plagues corrupt purge when every pool of devotion is corrupted. Does it mean turned off by projection or by survivors?
3. The lullaby. What is that . I know what lullaby is like huntress or freddy but does she actually have one? I know that I can hear her when he is manifested when he comes nearby but I can only hear it like when she is 8 meters or so but the lullaby it says 24 meters like her terror radius. What is that
Comments
Her lullaby isn’t an actual song but more similar to Tricksters lullaby - in Sadakos case it’s those eery sounds that play, I think you could confuse it with the sounds the tvs make when you are nearby one?
What do you mean static
1) It plays generic tv static. You can google an image of that and it'll literally be what is in-game. It's a thing all old tv sets used to do when no channel was selected.
2) You really should have read the wiki more thoroughly for this one, the wiki explicitly tells you that that is a "deactivated feature". It exists in the code for Sadako and the devs could activate in a patch if they wanted to, but currently, it is not in use.
3) A lullaby is sorta like a terror radius that the killer can never turn off or change in any way. It's used on killers that the devs believe need to give survivors a subtle warning of their approach, either stealth or ranged killers (Huntress, Trickster, Nightmare, Onryo). This mechanic is called a lullaby for all of those killers simply because the Huntress, who hums an actual children's lullaby, was the first killer to use that mechanic. That is also on the wiki, btw.