If you're feeling let down by Decisive Strike, might I recommend Power Struggle?

I finally gave up on trying to get any real value out of DS, and so began running Power Struggle, and I've had a surprising amount of value come from it. Just go down near a pallet with a hook on the other side.

As a Killer, I've taken to intentionally carrying Survivors through pallets, to give those brave souls a to chance to get a power struggle off.

"It's your last chance bro. Did you bring Power Struggle? No? Oh. To bad."

Comments

  • no,no you may not

    power struggle needs a build dedicated for it otherwise you might as well rely on kobeing into the hatch

  • My build, well admittedly it's sort of built around Power Struggle, but it isn't excessively built around it. Just Boil Over and Parental Guidance, which synergize with each other, and Lithe to Sprint off of the dropped pallet, but you can use it like regular Lithe as well, so not so bad.

  • Power Struggle, Tenacity, Boil Over, Dead Hard. The only combo that made me want to play survivor. Though its probably just not as fun as straight up playing nurse ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  • I'm never slugged, because I always bring my chases as far as possible from my teammates.

    I wanted to like the Power Struggle, Flip-Flop, Tenacity, Unbreakable build, but it just isn't viable for me.

  • "If you're feeling let down by Decisive Strike, might I recommend Power Struggle?"


    Now you can be let down even harder!