Are the maps Truely random?
i swear I’m the last 4 games I got as Huntress in Xbox, 3 of them have been from Lèrys, no offerings. 1, stop giving me ######### Lèrys, 2, make the map fun for everyone is possible. If that’s what the current map selector is, it ain’t working
Comments
I sometimes think that it is not. There are days when I get 5 rotten fields in a row. Getting the same realm is one thing, getting 1 map out of 20 maps, 5 times in a row is just meh.
I get Backwater like 25% of the time when I play killer, which doesn't sound like a ton but considering how many areas and maps there are I get it much more proportionally speaking than other maps. To be honest I still think this is a coincidence, it's just really weird that I get this area so much. Not to mention I don't really like it either.
I often get Coldwind Farm, which is good for me cause i don't suffer from corn-vision.
It is annoying that when I use Trapper the first match I always get is Coldwind Farm, specifically Rotten Fields, and then every other match with him is a big one as well. When I face Trapper I get small maps, where are those for me? And I have not once gotten The Game as Pig without using an addon, it's her damn map.
Well I haven't played Nurse on PS4 in a good long while maybe I'll do a practice match.
Gets Lery's Memorial
Ah, that's why I haven't played her for so long...
And that is why I haven't played her in a long time as well. Seems the Entity loves to ######### me and give me the worst possible map for the Nurse. I know it's random, but when your choice of Killer can be essentially neutralized by a map, kinda takes the fun out of playing that Killer.
I swear, every time I want to go back to playing Freddy after some fun Spirit/Pig matches the freaking game always gives me ######### BLOOD LODGE or A ######### CORN MAP!!!! Ok I vented my frustrations, I'm good now