While I do think DS should be a little stronger than it is, it's important to remember that it is no longer the only anti-tunnel tool and should be something you weigh upsides and downsides for. It doesn't need to be that strong to combat tunnelling on its own anymore.
A shorter stun is fine, but an extra second gives you time to hit the ground first. In addition, to curb certain killer's tunnelling potential through DS, I think Nurse (and maybe Blight?) should lose all her tokens + have to recharge them when stunned. Not just by DS, but by any stun source.
Coming from a killer main, I do think the 3 second stun was a bit of an overkill of a nerf. But 5 is still really punishing especially because tunneling is sometimes really necessary. I think 4 seconds is a perfect balance of survivor can get far enough without the killer feeling like they’ve lost the match because a 5 second stun is way too high lol
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A base-kit DS with a Stun duration of 3 seconds would be amazing.
DS could increase the duration by 2 seconds (up to 5) and would hide Scratch Marks after use for 10 seconds
DS should be a perk killers have to look out for. Right now, it simply isn't.
While I do think DS should be a little stronger than it is, it's important to remember that it is no longer the only anti-tunnel tool and should be something you weigh upsides and downsides for. It doesn't need to be that strong to combat tunnelling on its own anymore.
A shorter stun is fine, but an extra second gives you time to hit the ground first. In addition, to curb certain killer's tunnelling potential through DS, I think Nurse (and maybe Blight?) should lose all her tokens + have to recharge them when stunned. Not just by DS, but by any stun source.
Coming from a killer main, I do think the 3 second stun was a bit of an overkill of a nerf. But 5 is still really punishing especially because tunneling is sometimes really necessary. I think 4 seconds is a perfect balance of survivor can get far enough without the killer feeling like they’ve lost the match because a 5 second stun is way too high lol
having it 3 seconds but letting it be used twice (still dead in endgame) would be best
Honestly i’d be all for this.