Demo Shred curves?

Demos shred when hold goes pretty far.

Someone told me when holding W while shredding you even go further.

To my question if i hold A or D mid shred does the shred itself slightly turn left or right? Because i had games where it looked like it but it can also be aim assist into the Survivor hitbox? I havent played enough Demo to really know everything so maybe someone here knows the answer.

Also wish everyone a good start into the week!

Comments

  • It curves lightly, you can make the smallest adjustments during your Shred. You can, for example, slide on a wall and then bump into it by accident by moving your camera into it. Happened to me a couple of times.


    I don't think holding W increases the range of Shred. Its maximum range is 11 Meters

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    It curves lightly, you can make the smallest adjustments during your Shred. You can, for example, slide on a wall and then bump into it by accident by moving your camera into it. Happened to me a couple of times.

    I don't think holding W increases the range of Shred. Its maximum range is 11 Meters

    I had once where a Claudette was moving into a corner of one of the new tiles to dodge my Shred and i tried this and it seemed like it slightly curved into her Hitbox. Thank you for answering and good to know holding W mid shred doesnt effect its range. Maybe seemed like placebo effect for the person which told me this like it was for me using A and D on Shred.

    I really wish more ppl play Demo. He is honestly so much fun.

  • @Brix said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3134731#Comment_3134731

    I had once where a Claudette was moving into a corner of one of the new tiles to dodge my Shred and i tried this and it seemed like it slightly curved into her Hitbox. Thank you for answering and good to know holding W mid shred doesnt effect its range. Maybe seemed like placebo effect for the person which told me this like it was for me using A and D on Shred.

    I really wish more ppl play Demo. He is honestly so much fun.

    The issue is that it's fun but also completely unavailable.

  • @Brix said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3134731#Comment_3134731

    I had once where a Claudette was moving into a corner of one of the new tiles to dodge my Shred and i tried this and it seemed like it slightly curved into her Hitbox. Thank you for answering and good to know holding W mid shred doesnt effect its range. Maybe seemed like placebo effect for the person which told me this like it was for me using A and D on Shred.

    I really wish more ppl play Demo. He is honestly so much fun.

    If it was on Gideon meat plant I was going against you.

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    It curves lightly, you can make the smallest adjustments during your Shred. You can, for example, slide on a wall and then bump into it by accident by moving your camera into it. Happened to me a couple of times.

    I don't think holding W increases the range of Shred. Its maximum range is 11 Meters

    On a tangent this is also another difference between Demo and Wesker - Wesker’s combined two step Bound covers up to 21 meters (from the wiki stats the initial bound is about 7 meters and the second one is about 14 meters). So he can Bound into people at a few meters beyond the max distance of Deathslinger’s shots.