Yui's mask is one of the worst design, but at least she has one.
True.
At least she does have one, my Yun did not. xD
@Lekitzul said:At least she does have one, my Yun did not. xD
@Lekitzul said:
As a Jake main, you have my sympathies
for i too, did not get a mask
You can follow me on Twit, I draw Yun sometimes : D
@C3Tooth said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3152888#Comment_3152888You can follow me on Twit, I draw Yun sometimes : D
@C3Tooth said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3152888#Comment_3152888
I always notice your comics they are cute. Yun and Haddie are just baes. <3
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
True.
At least she does have one, my Yun did not. xD
As a Jake main, you have my sympathies
for i too, did not get a mask
You can follow me on Twit, I draw Yun sometimes : D
I always notice your comics they are cute. Yun and Haddie are just baes. <3