PS5 matchmaking time is massively longer after last update.

(Trying) to play as killer I'm experiencing 5+mins wait to get a game......


Before it was much faster, Anyone else experiencing this.......

Comments

  • I don't think this is unique to Playstation

    A lot more people started playing killer after the update.

    Since the update if you play as survivor you should get into a game quickly, while before the update it was opposite.

  • @ShyPirate said:

    I don't think this is unique to Playstation

    A lot more people started playing killer after the update.

    Since the update if you play as survivor you should get into a game quickly, while before the update it was opposite.

    Ah ok, have only tried killer

  • Are you playing crossplay off? I'm on PS5 with crossplay. From 5 PM until like 1 AM my killer queues are very fast, 30 seconds or less. It's during the day when they're very long. You don't want to play killer during the day anyways, that's when the sweatiest of sweats are out in force

  • @Braincell1973 said:

    (Trying) to play as killer I'm experiencing 5+mins wait to get a game......

    Before it was much faster, Anyone else experiencing this.......

    Turn on crosspaly