Perk rier and shrine
Lets say I want the perk off the record
I already unlocked on tier 1 for every survivor since I have zarina level 40 (I haven't prestiged her)
And the next day off the record comes to the shrine and it is on green tier for every survivor and I get it
Now when I will go zarina to prestige 1 or 2 will i get off the record tier 3 for everyone or i have to go to prestige 3?
Comments
No, you will have to get to Prestige 3. Or wait for Off the Record to appear in the Shrine again after that.
Shrine hasn't changed much - it unlocks the perk, but it doesn't give any extra progression to the character whose perk you've unlocked.
Easier to just presige her to P3 at this point. That way you won't have to wait for god knows how long, unlock all her perks instead of just one and save yourself those Shards for bloodpoints or some cosmetics.