FPS drop after the last patch?
I play my game on Ultra with 60 FPS most of the time. After the latest update I don't go above 45-50 and I even get like sound distortion/lag with the FPS drops. I thought it was my headset but it's working perfectly until I noticed the sound distortion happened at the same time FPS dropped even lower than the average 45-50 I'm getting right now.
Anyone else having this issue?
Comments
Lag when being unhooked, dont know if the game has quite caught up on the haste bonus once unhooked.
I'm getting fps drops after being hit or when gens pop or someone else is hooked.
Randomly get video lag/stutter at least once in each trial. Occasionally audio distortion with it.
every patch always brings worse and worse FPS. it's to be expected at this point.
So itll get worse as we get closer to the 6.2 drop ?
i'd expect it. this game's codebase is more spaghetti than a pasta factory. any new killer or map runs worse and worse and worse. we have this mega-thread that's just "hey bhvr your game runs like the biggest trash on the market" and we're still in the same postion as before.
I'll quit beating myself up about bad timing and just weird missed hits then lol thank you .
the audio distortion triggers me
Yes I am also having issues with it too
Started a new game just now. FPS at 60 at the moment. Sometimes falling down to 58 for a second. Let's see how it goes...
LoL I alt tabbed and I was already hit by a huntress that started the game with me in LoS and hatcheted me xD