Hag
Please look at hags teleport timing. I can spam the teleport button as someone is running into it and she will teleport quickly, however when she pops up on the other side she has a slight lag every time the person is running. She's virtually useless in a chase for me at the moment if the person just runs in a straight line.
She's okay with corners and windows except for the fact that I have to spin her around almost every single time and guess where the surv is .
Also it's weird to me to not be able to teleport right after a basic hit . I understand if there's the normal time limit applied to where I can't just immediately down them but to have very useful traps quickly become useless because the animation isn't done is frustrating.
Comments
Let me get this straight... You want to BUFF hag with teleports during basic attack cooldowns???
I want her to be able to teleport while the animation is playing. Even if there's like a 5 second delay once I do TP to guarantee I can't just immediately hit someone again I'd be down .
I see what you're saying but i think that would still be too strong, would allow her to have map pressure during a time when its viable for survivors to get rid of her traps. She needs some counterplay being a high A borderline s tier killer
Fair enough , I knew I wouldn't get much support about it I just am mostly complaining on what I want lmao