What do you think of having a button for skipping bloodwebs?

What do you think about a button, making it possible to go through the bloodweb in 1 second and getting random items, perks and offerings? Of course you would spend your bloodpoints for that.

Some people really love putting effort into spending their bloodpoints and chosing their items, perks and offerings wisely.

Some people just dont care about items, offerings and perks and find that time spending the bloodpoints annoying.

Comments

  • As long as it picks the cheapest route possible I am 100% in.

    I mean, it would do exactly what I'm already doing just much more time efficient (and with less of a margin for error) - and when I see something I really want to have I can always go get it manually and then press the button.

    I genuinely don't see a downside to this.

  • good idea, was in my mind aswell few days ago while i was playing ;)

  • It would make levelling in the blood web more bearable, so yes.

  • That would save so much time, especially if you saved like 2 mill BP to prestige someone

  • Fantastic idea as long as it picks the cheapest route.

  • Yes. I keep thinking it would be a huge QOL improvement if you could just hold press on the center node of the bloodweb, and it would automatically fill nodes. And then if there's a strategic decision to be made I could just not do that and make the strategic decision, and the auto-fill the rest.

  • this feels more like something that would’ve worked better in the old system for when you were level 50 (like a 10k-15k bloodpoint refresh button if nothing peaked your interest).


    BUT, this would save a crap load of time and i’d still really enjoy it (because my god, it takes a while to spend BP don’t it lmao)

  • almost unanimous - thx guys, I highly appreciate your votes

  • Now that we have to cycle through the lower level bloodwebs over and over again, I would definitely use it to fast forward through a few of those.

  • you just cant keep up spending your bps with the queuing speed

  • I always continue to cap at 2m every day so either remove the cap or add this skipping bloodwed feature. Whichever comes first.

  • A button that auto-retrieves Blood Web at that level with one tap. It would be nice to also add a menu to save BP or prioritize the rarest ones for this.

    Or tapping on one on the edge should be able to auto get the shortest distance.

    Also, there is no need to interleave every single level up and no need for unnecessary animations during prestige.

  • More importantly I would have it so it auto bloodwebs BUT

    you can select things you would want it to go towards

    -Option to get perks before anything else

    -option to get certain colors of addons over other. (basically "skip reds and purple, but grab brown or green addons whenever possible) or survivor (grab toolboxes over medkits vise versa)

    -Option to grab event items over others

  • thx again guys. Maybe someone is listening to the feedback. We are not alone. Many big streamers are requesting this now too. C ya

  • maybe this is the exciting new feature they were talking about COPIUM

  • I NEED IT

    it takes an eternity to go from lvl 1 to lvl 50. That's unnecessary time easted which i could had spent playing...

  • I absolutely dread doing the web but I'm addicted to prestige up please make it simpler and alot less time consuming..Please!

  • thx for all the votes. many big streamers recommend sth like this. sadly devs are not listening...

  • Pro's - Would make the bloodweb infinitely less annoying!

    Con's - DH will feel even worse to go against because you experience more gameplay in one session...