So what's up with this loss of progress thing?

The loss of progress that impacted some people who logged in between certain times the other day, how do we know if we were impacted? I'm confident that I logged in during these times based on some timestamp on Discord discussions, but I'm not seeing anything to indicate that I should worry.

My account looks fine, I just got my monthly season rewards. No daily rewards since Aug. 11, though. So am I OK or... what? What is it that people are experiencing, who are impacted by this?

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • ...anyone? Has anyone experienced anything that makes them go "I'd better not play until they fix this"? What are the signs of haivng been impacted by this? Is your entire account reset? Does anyone know?

  • I have no idea and I am also not sure if I might be affected or not. I did play during the time but don’t know when I started or if I restarted the game?

    also, no idea what the compensation would be and if everyone gets the same? I would expect BP, shards and rift fragments?

  • @Mooks said:

    I have no idea and I am also not sure if I might be affected or not. I did play during the time but don’t know when I started or if I restarted the game?

    also, no idea what the compensation would be and if everyone gets the same? I would expect BP, shards and rift fragments?

    Yeah, my game seems totally fine. I got my rank reset rewards, and nothing seems amiss. I'm mostly just curious what impacted folks' accounts look like.

  • @Rydog said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3132571#Comment_3132571

    Yeah, my game seems totally fine. I got my rank reset rewards, and nothing seems amiss. I'm mostly just curious what impacted folks' accounts look like.

    People who were affected by this would definitely notice, it was a lot of progress lost. If you've not noticed anything amiss then you were likely not affected by it.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3132596#Comment_3132596

    People who were affected by this would definitely notice, it was a lot of progress lost. If you've not noticed anything amiss then you were likely not affected by it.

    Thank you!! That is reassuring. :)