What do you think about Dredge's Ultra Rare addons?
I am testing them out and so far I can say: They are very situational. The block for all vaults is bit more consistent and can sometimes help. The Exposed one is very about luck.
I am testing them out and so far I can say: They are very situational. The block for all vaults is bit more consistent and can sometimes help. The Exposed one is very about luck.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They're both very situational but when they do work you feel like ''Wow! These Are The Most OP Add-Ons Ever!''.
But they shouldn't be Iri add-ons for how situational they are, the add-on that makes survivors start in nightfall immediately should be an Iri instead.
If they were to ever buff these add-ons, make it so the Wooden Plank makes survivors that are exposed for the last 12 seconds have their aura revealed. And for the Sacrificial Knife make it also block pallets and let it activate when not in nightfall.
Ultra rare addons are always a flip of a coin. Either they are amazing, or complete butt.
Dredge's Ultra rares land in the complete butt category