edit: WHY DOES GoJ LOOK SO DIFFERENT?

When I watch people streaming DBD on PC, the upstairs of the main building has some very distinct dark rooms with red light. I don't see that when I play on my PS4. A friend and I loaded into a private match yesterday to test it out. He's on PS5. His screen was even darker than the PC players'.


PC STREAMER:

Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 2.54.46 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 2.53.32 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 2.53.59 PM.png


MY FRIEND'S VIEW:

IMG_4119.JPG IMG_4120.PNG IMG_4122.PNG


MY VIEW:

IMG_4121.PNG IMG_4123.PNG IMG_4124.PNG IMG_4125.PNG


SIDE BY SIDE:

Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 7.58.50 AM.png

Edit: If either of you can, I'd like to hear from @Mandy or @Peanits. Is this a bug? If so, which one of us has the issue?

Comments

  • Yeah, I've got similar problems on Xbox Series X. Don't get me wrong, I like that it's a dark area, I think there should be more, but this is too dark.

  • @Jivetalkin13 said:

    Yeah, I've got similar problems on Xbox Series X. Don't get me wrong, I like that it's a dark area, I think there should be more, but this is too dark.

    Is yours closer to the PC version or my friend's PS5?

    I have no idea why mine is so drastically different, especially the room where the chest is.