What about a new Offering....
... that puts back the old maps in the map pool? Just for nostalgic reasons.
Sometimes, I would really like to play the old maps again. Imagine playing the old Coldwind Farm maps again. That would be so nice!
... that puts back the old maps in the map pool? Just for nostalgic reasons.
Sometimes, I would really like to play the old maps again. Imagine playing the old Coldwind Farm maps again. That would be so nice!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like how you think!
It is an excellent idea <3
I do miss the multiple shades of blue from the old Macmillian estate
If you mean old maps as in "they look like old maps", you are now forcing every player to download old graphics for a mediocre feature that doesnt impact gameplay
if you mean old maps as in "they are the same as old maps" absolutely not, we do not need infinites back in dbd that swf can abuse
in kyf? maybe, but not the old graphics one as that still requires everyone to download files they wont use or need.
this wont happen
Oh my god, you're absolutely right. This would be such a huge problem for everyone!