Behaviour: You killed casual solo survivor gameplay
I joined this game in early 2020. I fell in love with it, such a fun game as a solo person and I was able to escape half or less than half the time. It was super fun. The fun is gone now. The only fun I can actually play as is when I choose the killer role, but that should not be my only option. If you want to actually grow your player base, casual solo players need to stand a chance... After 6.1 you basically killed solo players chances to escape and it makes me not even want to contribute money to your game to make it to succeed. I used to watch so many solo queue survivors on Twitch, and they are so few and far between now, you are almost killing your game. I like playing killer but without survivors who actually want to have fun to play, your game is dead. Do something.
Comments
I wouldn't say they killed solo survivor game play. That's way too strong wording.
They definitely gave it kick in the groin though - again.
They already have to deal with the disadvantages of random skilled players and no comms - yes, huge disadvantages in this game.
SWF should be the norm.