Legion Power Rework Idea

So! We all remember the first Legion teaser and trailer. We remember the hype and speculation that surfaces around them, only to unfortunately be disappointed to infinite and beyond. Legion go stabby stabby and is a fast Boi. The extra three characters are just skins that add nothing to the game.

Enough beating the dead Morice though. Basically I propose that instead of being 4 separate characters, I propose that Legion be changes into a split personality killer. Each mask symbolizing a different personality and aspect of their power.

Frank is a manipulative leader, thus would revolve around map control. Joey is the brute of 4 so his aspect would revolve around the chase or breaking walls/pallets. I don't really know a whole lot about Susie and Julie so I have no clue. Otherwise though that is my idea.

Some things to address though. Yes, I do know that this is basically impossible to actually implement due to the many skins, already written backstory and well everything else. Even if it was possible, that amount of work and change automatically seems unappealing to any developer.

Comments

  • Also It would make them pure fanatasy characters since they would be something like shapeshifters during a match and that would look probably bit silly.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    Also It would make them pure fanatasy characters since they would be something like shapeshifters during a match and that would look probably bit silly.

    I wasn't really suggesting an entire appearance change, just a mask change. Kind of like the killer carrying all 4 mask on a belt and switching between them as they pleased

  • Pretty neat idea.

    Just to bounce off this...

    I think it would be super cool if they managed to keep a design like this as 4 seperate characters, with a passing-of-the-baton type power.

    Say for example, you are Frank and you want to change to Susie, you press the ability button to switch to Susie. Susie is immediately spawned in within X meters of you, in a position the game recognizes no survivors to have LOS on. Susie would then run up beside you (Frank), and relieve Frank of duty, and his model would then despawn somewhere else out of LOS of all the survivors.

    From the Killer POV, maybe it just looks like you blink. From the Survivor POV it is this whole dramatic entry and exit of another person.