Boons and Hexes

So, for me personally, I find boons being reusable quite annoying, and even more so that they supercede any hex they are put on. I think a change that would be nice and thematic is if putting a boon onto a hex just destroyed the totem and canceled them both out. I don't know if its exactly balanced, and I don't expect anyone to agree with me, but its certainly what I would enjoy and make boons less of easy braindead perk. (and by boons i specifically mean CoH, but all boons annoy me.)

Comments

  • Booning a hex totem takes forever. If you check your totem often you can stop all progress and then booner has to start all over.

  • Why should anyone then boon a Hex-Totem when they can just cleanse it in a shorter amount of time?

    In general, IMO cleansing Hexes is pretty dumb, since it takes ages and you are far better off with just cleansing it. Higher chance that it is gone and also the Killer does not know immediatly where the Boon is located.