The lack of variety in the map rotation is trying.

Tonight's maps :


I had one Autoheaven, one Midwich and then ...


RPD, three times.

Garden of Pain, three times

Lery, once

Crows, twice

One corn map


All* the maps I despise : too big, too good to hide. The distribution should be better than that.



*) Actually no, there is one missing to have them all : Mother's Dwelling

Comments

  • Sometimes I get 3 Swamp maps in a row and I regret all the decisions in my life that led me to playing DBD at that moment in time. I'm not sure why maps repeat so frequently, I wonder if it's a bug rather than RNG

  • @Interocitor said:

    Sometimes I get 3 Swamp maps in a row and I regret all the decisions in my life that led me to playing DBD at that moment in time. I'm not sure why maps repeat so frequently, I wonder if it's a bug rather than RNG

    Its RNG, but sometimes RNG ######### you. I get Rotten Fields so many times it boggles my mind, but thats not the case for everyone.

  • I keep getting the same map/realm multiple games in a row which is wicked annoying when there's 17 different realms. Doesn't help it when it's same killer too so just feels like I'm playing same match over and over.

  • Same I keep getting coldwind like 3 times in a row it's annoying.

  • @drsoontm said:

    Tonight's maps :

    I had one Autoheaven, one Midwich and then ...

    RPD, three times.

    Garden of Pain, three times

    Lery, once

    Crows, twice

    One corn map

    All* the maps I despise : too big, too good to hide. The distribution should be better than that.

    *) Actually no, there is one missing to have them all : Mother's Dwelling

    Why do you hate Lerys if I may ask I rather like it as both Killer and Survivor

  • My one (and likely only) game tonight had me be taken to Ormond as Ghostface.

    Got a kill, not much else I could manage against a squad of four Survivors above P50.


    Was treated to this after the game

    thanks gamer.PNG