43 Maps in this Game and i got the Gideon Map 6 times in a Row
What is this ? I dont want to play this abdomination of a Map anymore where are the other Maps ?
I already made a Post yesterday how unbalanced and busted this Map is and that some paletts Need to be removed
Im so done playing this " break 20 Palets to get the First down " Map
Now Everytime i get this Map i Instant teleport in to the Basement lockers and wait like the Undertaker in the basket until the Game is finished
Plz BHVR fix this Map and fix the Map Rotation
Comments
I would love to get the gideon map in my random rotation. If i dont use an actual offering i maybe see it pop up once every 2 weeks. Same with lerry's, midwich and dead dawg saloon those maps are also really rare for me to go to as killer without offerings.
It’s because the map priority is not set for all the maps to have equal values. It’s ridiculous. I never knew this game has 43 different iterations of maps, so this makes me even more upset now. Every map should ALWAYS be on “50%” for selection. I’m tired of getting spammed mostly Wrecker’s Yard, Midwhich, Shelter Woods, Gideon, Dead Dawg Saloon and Lery’s. Cmon now. It’s obvious why that’s happening. I wish more players would complain about this and bring more attention to it. Besides, it’s very boring playing the same maps over and over.
With the amount of maps they have they could easily block the last map each player was last on to prevent anyone ever seeing the same map twice.
Wait... 43? There's 38. ANYWAYS that's unimportant to what I'm going to say. I personally want them to do 2 things:
This keeps people from gaining an advantage because they paid for it and you don't go to the same map 700 times in a row. I personally would rather go to the same 5 maps then the same 1 map. At least then I get a bit of a break from a map and there's a mini rotation. I had a day a few weeks ago where the only time I wouldn't get Eyrie of Crows is if I offered a different map.