The Bill's prestige 3
When you prestige bill to 3,you get bloody face and hat. But I think the blood on the hat needs to be more and the Bill's beard needs to be bloody too. so the killer doesn't see me from far away.
When you prestige bill to 3,you get bloody face and hat. But I think the blood on the hat needs to be more and the Bill's beard needs to be bloody too. so the killer doesn't see me from far away.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's the one downfall of trying to use Bill as camo. His beard can be easily seen, breathing is loud af and his groans of pain are loud too.
I prefer using female characters, because they are tinier which makes it easier to hide behind small objects. If you want the best camo character, i prefer using Claudette.
To be honest, only Jake and Claudette have camo prestige xP
Hello, fellow Bill.
After his face rework, they removed almost all the blood on his face, I miss 2018 bill so much