How do I family share DLCs?
I tried to family share the DLCs with my brother, but they are still unlocked on his account. Is this a bug or something? How can I fix that?
Forgot to mention that I'm on PC, so the family share I tried was with steam.
Forgot to mention that I'm on PC, so the family share I tried was with steam.
Comments
assuming you're using consoles, you have to make your brother's console your "home" console and he has to do the same for yours. You will then be able to share games, DLC's, memberships, etc.
However if he owns the base game, then he can not share the dlc.
Dlc sharing only works if the person wanting to play it doesn't already own the base game.
I remember something similar with the Nurse DLC back then, but I don't know anymore how the fix was
Only works on Console. You buy DLC on one profile, it's available for all profiles on that PlayStation.
I think it's Steam's logic, but don't quote me.
Nurse is free for everyone