FNAF, why or why not?

This is a license that I have always wanted to have and still want to this day. However, it is my understanding that the community is quite split on this. I wanted some insight as to why some of you may or may not want Springtrap/FNAF in DBD.


EDIT: I should probably add, that my favorite FNAF is FNAF 3. I always seemed to have a feeling of dread and anxiousness when playing that game. Very much akin to the start of trial, sitting on a gen, waiting to see if you hear a heartbeat or not... (Then you turn and Myers is staring at you)

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Kaitsja said:

    FNAF's gameplay is marketed towards kids, and I assume most people play Dead by Daylight for the gameplay and not the lore. FNAF would bring a bunch of children to the game all clamoring for Springtrap. Parents would find out that their kids are playing this game and they would freak out over it. I don't want that.

    I have to agree here. I have seen party favors at a party store for 4 year Olds with FNAF. I have a 10 year old nephew who loves it.

    DBD does not need the demographic of that age group in the game. Having FNAF would bring them as well as the older fans. Older fans I could deal with. Young kids playing this, no thanks.

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3130101#Comment_3130101

    Donating to one group of people doesn’t automatically mean there rights will taken away do you know how many parties exist in a group it would take a lot more than one person to take peoples rights away.

    Also He donated more to pro lgbtq groups then anti. Not all groups are bad it’s just that one group.

    plus we weren’t even supposed to see this information it was leaked. So it’s none of our dam business. We shouldn’t have seen that but someone leaked it and you think it’s ok to harass and wish death on his unborn child because of that?

    also, you think it’s ok to harass and wish death on his unborn child because of that? where did I say it was and condone that behaviour?

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3130101#Comment_3130101

    Donating to one group of people doesn’t automatically mean there rights will taken away do you know how many parties exist in a group it would take a lot more than one person to take peoples rights away.

    Also He donated more to pro lgbtq groups then anti. Not all groups are bad it’s just that one group.

    plus we weren’t even supposed to see this information it was leaked. So it’s none of our dam business. We shouldn’t have seen that but someone leaked it and you think it’s ok to harass and wish death on his unborn child because of that?

    If you even remotely pretended to actually do your research so you would know what you’re talking about, you would know it wasn’t leaked. It is literally public domain information as required by US law.

  • @Cryptikk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3130145#Comment_3130145

    also, you think it’s ok to harass and wish death on his unborn child because of that? where did I say it was and condone that behaviour?

    You never said it but when it was revealed everyone online said that to Scott. They’re usher his wife and unborn child would die all cause of that.

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3130384#Comment_3130384

    You never said it but when it was revealed everyone online said that to Scott. They’re usher his wife and unborn child would die all cause of that.

    Wow it's almost like two different things can be horrible at the same time, amazing how that works. Cut it out with the whataboutism. Scott is trash, and so are the people who did that nonsense.

1 2 ›