Why only killers have unique chapter menu theme?

How about Survivor(s) from the same chapter as well? Would be cool too! They are part of the same DLC. Any reason why?

Comments

  • What I mean is - when you select them and it plays their chapter theme.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    How about Survivor(s) from the same chapter as well? Would be cool too! They are part of the same DLC. Any reason why?

    Let's be honest, killers are the only unique characters in the game.

    Playing their menu theme is just a way to get you to play the killer for example. "I like this theme, imma try this killer." Where was for survivors, theirs nothing unique about survivors.

  • @MigrantTheGreat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/340888/why-only-killers-have-unique-chapter-menu-theme

    Let's be honest, killers are the only unique characters in the game.

    Playing their menu theme is just a way to get you to play the killer for example. "I like this theme, imma try this killer." Where was for survivors, theirs nothing unique about survivors.

    You’re not wrong, but to be fair if the survivors has unique music it would be a nice touch. I can get why they might not want to bother devoting the effort to doing it though.

  • I've wondered that too! I still associate the Clown chapter music with Kate and the survivor music is my least favourite flavour of all the DBD themes. It would be a also be a small incentive to those that bought a Titans cosmetic if they got the current main menu music for them too. It will be lost forever soon.