Does anyone know what the graphics settings do? In particular high and ultra

I'm not sure if the ultra settings are worth it.

As far as my research goes, I'd say high is same as ultra, just using lower resolution effects, like certain dynamic shadows that only appear after you switch from medium to high or above. There is also what seems to be planar reflections on windows that reflect your character.

Am I missing out if I go for high? Don't wanna sacrifice already subpar visuals

Comments

  • I noticed when I was in lobby as Artist on low settings and then switched to Ultra the "black tier particles" that she has around herself on parts of body (black tier drops) were suddenly present while on low there are not there.

  • Thats a known bug and is actually the difficulty setting. Setting it on "Ultra hard" difficulty adds more and more gras, foliage, clutter and deeper shadows on the survivors models for the killer side and giving you as the survivor a false sense of security when you think that you are extra well hidden, while you barely half covered on the killers side.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    Thats a known bug and is actually the difficulty setting. Setting it on "Ultra hard" difficulty adds more and more gras, foliage, clutter and deeper shadows on the survivors models for the killer side and giving you as the survivor a false sense of security when you think that you are extra well hidden, while you barely half covered on the killers side.

    I wont make my game look bad on purpose