REJECTED
REJECTED
REJECTED
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah...my list goes
1. Nurse
2. Billy
3. Spirit
4. Myers
5. Hag
6. Huntress/Clown
Kinda surprised you didn’t have Spirit higher on the list than Huntress. She is always higher on tier lists. I kind of agree with TydeTyme’s tier list (besides Leatherface being higher tier. Basically switch LF and Hag on his list).
I just played Legion last night and they need a SERIOUS buff ASAP.
I am pretty bad with Huntress...I am garbage with those hatchets, however I know she is one of the most viable killers in the game. Just don’t think she is as good as Myers, especially with Myers have superior add-ons.
slow clap