Fun to play as - Killer tierlist
S - very fun
A - fun
B - okay / decent
C - bit meh but still manageable
D - boring / low fun level
F - very unfun
S - very fun
A - fun
B - okay / decent
C - bit meh but still manageable
D - boring / low fun level
F - very unfun
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Demogorgon is the only fun Killer in the game
At least Dredge and Artist are there.
Yeah, but still not far up
console player here that hasn't been able to play wesker I can already tell he'll probably be the most entertaining killer in the game for me
I like Artist on the top but omg poor Sadako and Dredgo so low :( and Nemi too. I go cry
Jesus, you really seem to be a demo fanboy! I mean, I like him too, but I couldn't settle for just one killer.
I tried but I can't get myself to like any other Killer. Maybe Wesker, but I'm not sure he'll stick either
As long as you have fun with him, everything is fine. For me it's just that I need some variety :D
S = I always wanna play them
A = very fun
B = fun
C = meh
D = leave me alone... yes, even u Freddy and Slinger :'((
Pretty easy to rank