Wraith Flashlight Immune

I went through a match with a wraith and y team was unable to blind him. Plus he wouldn't come out of cloak with flashlight. I figured he had Lightborn, but at the end of the match he didn't. What gives?

Second question, would lightborn block the flashlight from exposing cloak? Or does this just not work anymore?

I'm just trying to get my 4 blinds in a single trial, and I'm going through a lot of flashlights.

Comments

  • Lightborn doesn’t stop Wraith (or Nurse) from experiencing lightburn. It could be that you weren’t aiming well enough to decloak him. I believe you must aim at center mass to successfully pull it off.

  • @TarunCosmo said:

    I went through a match with a wraith and y team was unable to blind him. Plus he wouldn't come out of cloak with flashlight. I figured he had Lightborn, but at the end of the match he didn't. What gives?

    Second question, would lightborn block the flashlight from exposing cloak? Or does this just not work anymore?

    I'm just trying to get my 4 blinds in a single trial, and I'm going through a lot of flashlights.

    Thats easy drop a pallet and try blind or you can blind while vaulting