Are you ACTUALLY KIDDING ME????
There goes the 3 flans and bps offered that round. That was a good bp round too.
There goes the 3 flans and bps offered that round. That was a good bp round too.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah this game kind of sucks now.
That happens to me every couple months or so, but that is not a recent development.
I mean... I still enjoy the game, this just sucks in particular because of what was offered and how many bloodpoints I was most likely going to get
game a buggy mess
‚Now‘? This kind of bug isn’t new at all, if anything for me personally it’s occurring way more rarely..
For the most part I would say this game is very good on bugs, but this one def sucks