why are nemesis zombies so bad?

zombies get stuck near rocks, trees or any object on the map they are bound to get stuck. why is the code so terrible?

Comments

  • @Mymomisbacon said:

    zombies get stuck near rocks, trees or any object on the map they are bound to get stuck. why is the code so terrible?

    It funny because some maps they are useless and stuck the whole match, while other maps they work perfectly and are awesome.

  • It’s definitely something they should look into they’ve been very buggy since Nemesis’s release.

  • From my knowledge I believe the zombie AI was better in the original ptb

    Didn't play it but the videos I watched it seems so

  • Should increase zombies to 4.

  • I still say that having someone hit 2 stage or die while infected should reward you with a new zombie, up to 4 and only if you have also reached mutation 2 and 3 (1 for each new zombie)

    As far as they being inconsistent, well... Their brains are rotten so...