Question about wiretap
since I can't play PTB l would like to know if perks like surge/jolt, PR destroy the wiretap or does the killer have to actually kick the generator to destroy it. I'm a person who doesn't really like to kick generators but wiretap with open handed can be quite annoying.
Comments
Does ruin kill it too?
That's a very good question, I'll gladly test it later when my friend gets on and get you the answer if someone doesn't already know the answer.
Could you also test if it works with open handed too please?
Yes
Otz tried it on stream open handed appeared to have very little or almost no affect. Its also in his <ptb play as and against wesker\theMastermind> when he loops around shack.
I wonder if it's bugged because Open Handed should be working with any aura reading that's ranged.
Also to OP: My friend doesn't want to play ptb anymore so I won't be able to test the Jolt thing unless I run across a Wesker with Jolt.
As far as I know it doesn't get removed when the generator gets hit by Pain Resonance, so I would assume it'll only get removed when the killer does a kick action on a generator (which is kinda unfortunate, but it would be annoying (especially when the killer has Ruin) to immediately loose your Wire Tap)).
As far as I know Wire Tap doesn't get removed when Pain Resonance hits the generator, so I would assume it'll only get removed when the killer performs a kick action on the generator that has a Wire Tap.