After 2 weeks I gave the game another chance
2 matches and 2 tunneler killers. I’ll try again on September
2 matches and 2 tunneler killers. I’ll try again on September
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cya!
Yeah I played 5 matches. 4 were camping/tunneling Killers at 5 gens. Last one I was matched with potatoes who were decimated by Blight (they never picked up that he had BBQ. Bloody Hell). I spent all game saving them and bless his gooey heart, he gave me the hatch.
We really don’t care. There’s still 50k players online right now, have a good break!
I'm sure the game was begging you to give it another chance :P