Lost med kit
I had a med kit, and somehow it was used when I was healing someone else?!?! What the heck? Has anyone else had this happen?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
lolwut
Seriously though, you can use it to heal otgers faster, pay more attention to the hud next time
Baby feng mins, claudettes and leatherfaces are so cute.
facepalm
Really? The HUD is all your perk icons, the area where you can see the status of your fellow survivors etc.
Down in the lower left there's an icon showing what item (and add-ons) you have, if you have one. It also show their charge and how close you're to consuming your item.
You may want to put in your posts that you are new when asking a question otherwise people will think you are trolling and will troll you back. Welcome to DBD.
Just a precaution, if you're on ps4 or Xbox it's recommended by many players to turn your messages to friends only. There's many "special" people in our playerbase that can be pretty rude to other players so make sure to do that if you don't want a salt museum
Yup
but I think it's better to just not receive those messages, I turned mine off when I think I had enough salt in my museum
Exactly the type of toxicity expected from the forums. ^^
My advice to you OP, people here are #########. You will find them on every other topic. Try and ignore them, focus on those that actually answer your question.
I think someone else answered your question though, so I won't go into that.
You ain't seen nothing yet.
As others have said, make your profile private, messages to friends only, and lock your doors. The salt and toxicity is extremely bad.
Also as killer don't win games or you'll get vebal abuse.
Also as killer don't lose games or you'll get verbal abuse.
Just don't play killer.
Ignore the naysayers
As soon as people realized you're new not only to this game but apparently to games in general, everyone started to answer seriously and kindly. This community is nowhere near as "toxic" as a lot of players claim.
As for calling you adorable: hey, it's not that bad feeling like you're 12 again, is it?