random thought
i kinda wish there was a way for me to be like, "hey i owned this on switch and i've moved platforms so can i get it here too?" like i'd at least provide proof but idk its just a weird thought that requires no input
i kinda wish there was a way for me to be like, "hey i owned this on switch and i've moved platforms so can i get it here too?" like i'd at least provide proof but idk its just a weird thought that requires no input
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wish. I stupidly made all my progress on the DBD off of Xbox app instead of Steam, because it was on game pass, and I wasn’t planning on playing as much as I do now. I’m well too progressed now to switch.