Seven Minutes
Seven minutes is all I can spare before I DC against you.
See you guys on the PTB tomorrow for complete global disconnection.
Seven minutes is all I can spare before I DC against you.
See you guys on the PTB tomorrow for complete global disconnection.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Survivors just ain't ready for Clown
I will actually laugh if wesker players disconnect if they don't get a 4k in under 7 minutes
The Seven Minutes Game as Wesker
RULES:
-Once you have full control after the match intro a timer starts.
-You have up to seven minutes to sacrifice (or kill) all survivors within the game. No one can escape prematurely.
-Using any affects, such as Exposed, is allowed to achieve a 4k. Any perks is also allowed.
-Failure upon not sacrificing/killing all survivors after the seven minutes ends will result in a loss. The player controlling Wesker must either disconnect or allow survivors to do gens and escape.
-If all survivors are hooked and being sacrificed WHILE the timer has hit seven minutes. It is still considered a win. This is also a win if the seven minute hits during a mori animation on the last survivor.
-Having all survivors slugged with zero second chance perks before seven minutes does not count as a win. It has to be a kill or a sacrifice.
-For easy mode, you can start the timer once you initiate the first chase.
-As a bonus, you can try this on other killers.
Have fun!