Project w ptb tomorrow
I really do wish as a console player i could take part . Have the devs ever said anything about the possibility of bringing it to console ?
Tagged:
BHVR
I really do wish as a console player i could take part . Have the devs ever said anything about the possibility of bringing it to console ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
they said eventually the beta feature for wiggle skill checks will be used for ptb on console I think, but if that is we don't have a date
The wiggle feature is on console yes mate i opted into that already ๐ cheers for the reply
Well no #########, sherlock. Look at killers like Nemesis and Freddy. They can't be powerful for the lore based purpose of giving survivors hope to escape and for the gameplay reason of the fact getting stomped all the time isn't fun.
I have the feeling that if Wesker was like this in the trial, Nurse and Blight would look D tier in comparison.
Wesker will become S tier if he can do like that in PTB.
no that's not something we can do. The Beta feature is built into the Live game, which is why you can toggle it on/off.
Unfortunately there are no plans for a PTB on console at this time.
Ok no worries its a shame though i bet a lot of people would try it
I just watch Otz or Tru3 testz playing it.
Thats enough until it comes out.
I am not really into live streams but for this i might have to ๐
Wonder what game-breaking bug the PTB will contain
Yes that's what i thought ... Gutted