PC - Previewing cosmetics in Store is bugged

Seems like any time I try to preview a cosmetic (a single piece, not a whole outfit), it shows that piece, but all the others are reset to default. It's only for the preview, and it doesn't actually re-equip the default cosmetic.

Happens for both Survivors and Killers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCNg5L9wwis


Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • Yes. Got this too.

  • Same. I really like to try on individual items in the store to see how they fit with my current items before buying. Would really appreciate this being fixed please.

  • I'm having this issue on PS5 as well. It's too distracting seeing the base stuff when I check out specific items and I can't bring myself to buy anything if it's not going to fit my usual head ๐Ÿ˜…

  • Mixing and matching was basically the only reason I ever bought cosmetics. I for one won't buy any without fist being able to make sure they match, so I hope this isn't an intended change by BHVR in the way of "buy to try" rather than "try & buy".