Do you like to sling it around?

If so maybe you can help.


Rusty Spike (yellow) - "The Redeemers shots inflict Mangled"

Honey Locust Thorns (green) - "Breaking free from the spear inflicts Mangled"


Surely, if someone is "hit by a shot", the yellow addon will apply to 100% of succesful hits

The green addon however only applies when you have a succesful hit AND they break free?


What is the point in these addons, is thhis an oversight?

Comments

  • I was saying in my head, “Why did I just click on this thread?” as it was loading. Thankfully it wasn’t what I thought it might be. Bad memories when some nasty stuff got through on these forums.

    As to the topic, I brought this up a while back too. Turns out the description is inaccurate on Rusted Spike. You have to reel the survivor in and hit them to apply the mangled. Devs still need to update this.

  • Do I like to what now?? 😳😳

  • Okay, 1, title made me concerned yet curious. 2, they should probably look into that (the devs) kinda like the inconsistency with bloodwarden timer

  • @GoshJosh said:

    I was saying in my head, “Why did I just click on this thread?” as it was loading. Thankfully it wasn’t what I thought it might be. Bad memories when some nasty stuff got through on these forums.

    As to the topic, I brought this up a while back too. Turns out the description is inaccurate on Rusted Spike. You have to reel the survivor in and hit them to apply the mangled. Devs still need to update this.

    wow really ?! I had heard that the reel speed addon was busted too. So this means there are all these busted things and they are not fixing them?! why no hotfix XD

  • @AverageKateMain said:

    Okay, 1, title made me concerned yet curious. 2, they should probably look into that (the devs) kinda like the inconsistency with bloodwarden timer

    What do you mean about the bloodwarden timer? It gives you 60 seconds of extra playtime if you hook a survivor when the gate is open right? right? right ?!!?!??!

    The timer slows to half speed whenever Survivors are in the Dying State, on a Hook or in a Cage of Atonement 

    So, if the person is on hook, thats really 30 secs (25% of total time) needed for a full bloodwarden wipe.

    It's actually impossible to ever get the full 60 seconds from the perk.

  • @Lyonic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3119664#Comment_3119664

    What do you mean about the bloodwarden timer? It gives you 60 seconds of extra playtime if you hook a survivor when the gate is open right? right? right ?!!?!??!

    The timer slows to half speed whenever Survivors are in the Dying State, on a Hook or in a Cage of Atonement 

    So, if the person is on hook, thats really 30 secs (25% of total time) needed for a full bloodwarden wipe.

    It's actually impossible to ever get the full 60 seconds from the perk.

    Oh by inconsistency I meant how tier 1 Bloodwarden is 30 seconds, tier 2 is 40,and tier 3 is 60 when it should really be 40, 50, 60.

  • Title had me in the first half, not gonna lie haha.

    But yeah, this would deserve a fix.

  • @AverageKateMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3119682#Comment_3119682

    Oh by inconsistency I meant how tier 1 Bloodwarden is 30 seconds, tier 2 is 40,and tier 3 is 60 when it should really be 40, 50, 60.

    Or 30, 45, 60.

  • Blood warden is so garbage - that it really should be 60-90-120 seconds, considering that the time is halved when someone is on hook.

    Think of the other "endgame perk choices"


    No way out - Guarenteed 60 secs of gametime, plus notification of where a survivor is.

    Remember me - 16 seconds of extra gate unlock time

    Noed - Well - we all know what noed does :D


    If Gates are not open when you hook you don't get value. (tbh they should make bloodwarden work by default when gates are powered but not open , so that when they are open they are blocked).


    Compare 120 seconds of corrupt intervension value vs bloodwarden as a perk choice

    Or maybe the new Lethal persuer vs bloodwarden.


    I hate that this game makes you very weak unless the dominos line up with fun perk choices.