Insidious and BT.

Does insidious counter BT? Like if I was in the area and saw they were going for the unhook could I use the perk and counter BT?

Comments

  • Yes. Just wait until they get unhooked before you move.
  • KingB said:
    Does insidious counter BT? Like if I was in the area and saw they were going for the unhook could I use the perk and counter BT?
    Yes, because BT activates when a survivor performs the unhook action within the killer's terror radius. However, remember that Insidious doesn't instantly remove your Terror Radius and will take 4/3/2 seconds for your Terror Radius to slowly decrease to 0m.

    Let's say you have Insidious tier 3 and you're 16m to a survivor unhooking another survivor. You'll need to be standing still for a little over 1 second before hand to reduce your Terror Radius just less than 16m assuming your terror radius is 32m. The survivor wouldn't be in your Terror Radius and thus, no BT.
  • + 1 to the answers already posted

  • Yes it does, but doesn't counter the amount of salt you are gonna get.
  • Ah, I see someone just bought the Leatherface dlc
  • Ah, I see someone just bought the Leatherface dlc
    Its surprisingly useful for any Killer that does not hook in the basement. 

    Try it with Spirit especially, just be at a hiding spot, out of LOS, go insidious, they will assume you teleported away and save. 
    Rush back for free hit.

    Its one of these cheeky strategies that work wonders on SWFs, just be prepared for salt and report, death threats etc.


    Also works on extended duration Myers, Clown, Doctor and Billy.
  • I used it. Even in doc where I try to create a large terror radius (actually works great!).

    Post game comments are the best.

  • Bt only triggers when you perform rescue within tr. So yes.