I Finally Did It! :D

Dead by Daylight_20220806152943.png Dead by Daylight_20220806152936.png

I finally got Adept Nurse.

The reason why this took so long was because people would just instantly DC as soon as they heard my first blink. There was also a lot of matches where people let themselves go on first hook or let their teammates reach second stage, which just made things way more difficult than it had to be.

Now I need to get Doctor Adept, Shocking Treatment, Hemophobia, and From The Void She Kills to complete the first page of DbD PlayStation achievements.

Comments

  • I got this months ago before the nurse DC plague started

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    I got this months ago before the nurse DC plague started

    Back then I was just learning Nurse and was way worse than I was now, Im pretty decent with my blinks and Ive learned a lot from doing this Adept considering how long it took to get it.

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/3KJPZLLCFNOA/dead-by-daylight-20220806152943.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/AOGP78YZ0Z9V/dead-by-daylight-20220806152936.png

    I finally got Adept Nurse.

    The reason why this took so long was because people would just instantly DC as soon as they heard my first blink. There was also a lot of matches where people let themselves go on first hook or let their teammates reach second stage, which just made things way more difficult than it had to be.

    Now I need to get Doctor Adept, Shocking Treatment, Hemophobia, and From The Void She Kills to complete the first page of DbD PlayStation achievements.

    Always such a good feeling ! Congrats . When you get all 4 iri it'll feel even better (definitely not taking away from this accomplishment though keep it up!)

  • This was the hardest killer adept achievement for me back then in 2020. But I still got it after 2 or 3 hours of playing.

    I either got gen rushed cuz of no slowdowns trying to 3 hook every survivor (old thana lmao) or I snowballed people too quickly and didnt get enough chase emblem points cuz downs were too quickly and many survivors hit second stage or died on first hook.


    grafik.png


  • In the end I kinda had to play "bad" and stopped slugging at some point to not end matches too quickly and prolong survivors' agony giving them the feeling they might have a chance still.