Can you PLEASE show killer ping before starting the match!

I'm so tired of having ######### games because the person on the other line has ######### ping or is using a VPN

Just show us their ping first and we can choose to leave for a killer with better ping

Comments

  • And then we won't ever get matches while using VPNs. "No!"

  • Ignore this post

    I posted it in the wrong place and couldn't figure out how to delete it lol

  • @FrostyEyesSusie said:

    And then we won't ever get matches while using VPNs. "No!"

    If you're using a VPN perhaps it's not even legal to play the game where you live. Besides, you should be a using a proxy not a VPN - encryption for a game just adds network traffic that isn't needed.

  • I wish they didn't removed seeing your own ping in a lobby, i'm tired of getting weird lobbies where i'm forced to play with 100-150ms because there's no availability of servers on SA.

  • @FrostyEyesSusie said:

    And then we won't ever get matches while using VPNs. "No!"

    good, you don't deserve to play a match with 300 ping

  • @Maxi605 said:

    I wish they didn't removed seeing your own ping in a lobby, i'm tired of getting weird lobbies where i'm forced to play with 100-150ms because there's no availability of servers on SA.

    I really wish SA players would get their own servers because I go against high ping killers from SA a lot once it gets later in the night very annoying.

  • @LeFennecFox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3177390#Comment_3177390

    I really wish SA players would get their own servers because I go against high ping killers from SA a lot once it gets later in the night very annoying.

    We do, they're on Brazil afaik but every now and then they work like #########