Quick question about oni
Is his demon fury lunge better then a normal m1? I feel I get hits with it that i would have never of made in time with a normal m1, but idk if its just placebo or not
Is his demon fury lunge better then a normal m1? I feel I get hits with it that i would have never of made in time with a normal m1, but idk if its just placebo or not
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes. A much farther lunge. On the downside, it’s much easier for a good survivor to spin.
thank you
It is easier for the survivors to spin you around, but to help with this you can charge your demon attack for like half a second and then release. You don't have to hold your weapon swing for 3 seconds.